Urban and Regional Planning Undergraduate Programs
Urban and Regional Planning in Podomoro University applies the “do and learn” learning method. Students are also equipped with Entrepreneurial and Critical thinking to solve problems related to urban issues. In addition, the students will be directed to plan property development and real estate by directly seeing the process of property development in organic laboratories owned by Agung Podomoro Land projects.
A leading study program in National and International scale with innovative and entrepreneurial values in urban and regional planning, specifically in real estate and property
- Administering educational activities in urban and regional planning based on the excellence of science and technology in real estate and property planning
- Conducting high quality of educational activities in urban and regional planning to develop excellence graduate who responsive to global challenge
- Applying good teaching and learning activities to encourage professional, competitive, and ethical academic community
- Conducting implementative education, research and community service
- Land Use Planner
- Land Appraiser
- Urban Designer
- Property Planner
- Business Development Expert (In Property)
- GIS Expert
Rahmatyas Aditantri, S.T., M.T.
Head of Urban & Regional Planning Program
Dewa Sagita Alfadin Nur, S.T, M.T
Elsa Try Julita Sembiring, , S.T., M.T.
Angrenggani Pramitasari, S.E., M.T.
Nilam Atsirina Krisnaputri, S.T, M.T.
Lela Alifah Rahmi, S.T,M.T
Fill your data and we will reach you directly
Any question? Drop a message to us