Product Design Undergraduate Programs
Product Design is a discipline that discusses the innovation process of new products that have added value to be used by humans in order to improve the quality of human life and support human daily activities. Product Design emphasizes the problem solving process through several aspects such as user, function, aesthetics, technology, ergonomics, psychology, material, environment, market and production etc.
Podomoro University curriculum is developed based on the industry demands and we ensure our curriculum remains industry relevant. It has and interdisciplinary philosophy that combines art, science & technology to produce a good function and also adhere to the rules of science.
Be a Product Design program that excels in the field of product discovery and development, oriented to innovative products based on mass industry, able to provide added value both business and social and also able to produce graduates who have entrepreneurial, ethical and dignified souls.
- Organize curriculum of Product Design by promoting new product innovation
- Integrate aesthetic aspects, functions, and technology while paying attention to social awareness, local culture and environmental sustainability
- Participate in advancing the science and profession of Product Design through cooperation and partnerships with related industries.
- Organize education, research, and community service in an integrated manner.
- Product designer needs of consumers
- Product component designer
- Product designer for industrial needs
- Simple product manufacturing system designer
- Entrepreneurs in the field of product design
Dr. Susy Fatena Rostiyanti, S.T., M.Sc.
Head of Product Design Program
Dina Lestari, S.Pd., M.Sn.
Aloysius Baskoro Junianto, S.Sn., M.I.D.
Dr. Eng. Chris Salim
Fill your data and we will reach you directly
Any question? Drop a message to us