Dosen Desain Produk
- Engineering Design Modeling
- Design Innovation
- Decision Making Analysis
- Philosophy Doctor, Institute of Creative Industries Design (ICID), National Cheng Kung University (NCKU), Tainan, Taiwan
- Master of Business Administration, Institute of International Management (MBA), National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
- Master of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Department, Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia
Peranginangin, E., Shieh, M. D., Chen, K. (2013) Design strategies for mobile language learning effectiveness using hybrid MCDM approach. Journal of Education and Practice, 4(25), pp. 24-34.
Peranginangin, E. et al. (2010) Affective Service for Elderly: A Case of Taiwan High Speed Rail Station. 1st Southeast Asian Network of Ergonomic Societies Conference (SEANES 2010). Cebu City, Philippines, 14 – 17 Dec. 2010
Peranginangin, E., Chen, K., Shieh, M. D. (2009), Toward Kansei Engineering Model in Service Design: Interaction for Experience in Virtual Learning Environment. Proceeding of the Ninth International Conference on Electronic Busines (ICEB). Macau, 30 Nov. – 4 Dec. 2009).
Peranginangin, E., Chen, K. (2008) Cross-cultural consumers’ kansei research: The effect of gender in product feelings and preferences toward product design element. International Conference on Kansei Engineering & Affective Systems (KEAS ’08), 22 – 24 November 2008, Nagaoka – Japan.
Peranginangin, E. (2006) Designing Quality Management System ISO 9001-2000 for Turbine Service Company by Using Axiomatic Design, Proceeding of The 11th Annual International Conference on Industrial Engineering Theory, Applications, & Practice, Nagoya – Japan, 24-27 October 2006, ISBN: 0-9654506-2-7
Peranginangin, E., Djodikusumo, I. (2005) Implementation of P3L (professionalism with 3-lane) by using IDEF0 for process planning profession, Proceedings International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management, Bali - Indonesia, 15-17 December 2005.
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Taiwan Scholarship Program 2007 for Doctor of Philosophy, ICID at NCKU, Tainan, Taiwan
- Taiwan Scholarship Program 2010 for MBA, IIM at NCKU, Tainan, Taiwan