Global growth in the tourism industry makes the hospitality business a very promising industry, not only now but also the future. Hotel Business Program in Podomoro University offers a program that focuses on a practical approach, preparing students to compete globally without forgetting Indonesian culture. Hotel Business Program is designed in such a way that the graduates have an entrepreneurial spirit, namely critical thinking skills, solution oriented and able to take risks.
During the learning process, students will be equipped with knowledge, skills, and character building so that graduates of the Hotel Business Program are ready to be able to work or become entrepreneurs after they graduate. Not only that, students are also given the opportunity to build networks internationally from an early age through various programs, such as internships held in industries spread across various countries in the world, guest lecturers from related industries and various other programs.
To expand as Integrated Program which capable of develop and educate student on knowledges, skills and abilities of managing hotel business and fully committed to generate optimal value on graduates who have the soul and spirit of entrepreneurship, Indonesian culture and International quality
- Develop the graduates of Applied Bachelor’s degree (Professional Bachelor) in the field of the Hotel Business with the orientation on the needs of the industry, business and society.
- Optimizing the teaching and learning activities to educate graduates with the soul of entrepreneurship.
- Become a course which capable of delivering added value to students, faculty and the community.
- Play an active role to support the Government in developing science and technology as well as the application of science for the benefit of the community in improving the quality of human resources.
- Professional Hoteliers or Entrepreneurs in the Hospitality and Tourism fields in Food and Beverage Industry
- Room Division
- Human Resources
- Sales Marketing
- Event Management on National and International scale.
Douwes Lasmana S.Si., M.I.Kom.
Head of Study Program
Drs. Ahmad Junaedi Abas M.M.
Budi Riyanto S.ST.Par.
Dea Prasetyawati, S.ST.Par., M.M.
Felix Oktarianto, S.Kom, M.M.
Michael Aswin Winardi S.ST., M.Par.
Dr. Santi Palupi Arianti, M.M.
Sri Fajar Ayuningsih
Anwar Basalamah, BBS., M.Par
Asep Syaiful Bahri SP.,M.Si.,M.Par
Dr. Fitri Abdillah A, M.M.
Herry Windawaty, M.Par, CHRP, CCP.
Rizki Amelia S.Pd., M.Par,. MM.ITM.
Stefanus Angga, S.pd., M.A.
Timotius Agus Rachmat, SST., MM
Entering this university is my milestone. Where the perfect stepping s t o n e s to your future and the real world are served limitlessly in front of you. I was not only taught on how to be a real hotelier but also how to be independent, humble, selfless change-makers. This is where you have the chance to build your future and brilliant characters that you want to blossom out within you. With all these is left one question that always pushes me: Are you willing to take all the chances to be your stepping-stones or not?
Jessina AñesHotel Business 2017
Podomoro University is an institution that is very concerned about the quality of its students. They not only teach how to be a good hotelier but here they teach us how to provide service excellence to guests. Podomoro University also allows us to learn hospitality and business at the same time and complete us with relevant knowledge and experience to build our careers in the industry.
Sheila Aini Dinan UmarohHotel Business 2018
Fill your data and we will reach you directly
Any question? Drop a message to us