Admission & Registration
To get the registration form
- Go to Online Registration webpage http://admission.podomorouniversity.ac.id/
- Directly to Podomoro University’s Admission office
Operational hours :
Mon-Fri : 10 AM – 5 PM
Saturday : 10 AM – 4 PM
Sunday : Closed
How long does it take for the initial process from registration until to be accepted as students at Podomoro University?
It takes 5-7 operational days*. If the documents are collected in accordance with the requirements.
*Terms & Conditions applied.
– Notes : For Hotel Business Program will takes longer process because there’s interview session.
The next process is future student will get Accepted Letter with payment details and due date.
Yes, Podomoro University offers scholarship program through four ways
- Academic achievement
- Academic Report Card Selection
- 12th Grade Academic Report with average score:
75 – 79
70 – 74
Pure Science : Mathematics, English, Physic
Social Science: Mathematics, English, Economics
Vocational High School : Mathematics, English, depending on the study program taken
Sports and Non-Academic Achievements
% Discounted SPP Fees
Example : 1st Winner of Indonesian Idol
1st Winner of National Karate
General Academic Achievement
% discounted SPP
Discounted SPP Fees (1st Term)
Example : 1st Winner of National / Province OSN
Yes, you can. You can find the tuition fees by contact Admission Office
Whatsapp only 0877-8777-0456
Will Podomoro University return the funds already paid if the future students are accepted in other universities?
Yes, we’ll refund the fees with requirement the future student is accepted in National University* through SNMPTN/SBMPTN with administrations fee IDR 1.500.000
* Selected universities are UI, ITB, UNPAD, UNDIP, IPB, UGM,UNAIR, ITS, UNJ, UNBRAW
Documents need to submit :
- Registration Form
- A legalized copy of academic record Grade 10, 11 and 12
- A recent photo size 3×4 with red background.
- Essay/Personal Statement about “ I want to be…”
- Letter of Recommendation from school
- Color blindness test from an oculist (Architecture & Product Design Study Program)
- Portfolio (Study Program Architecture & Product Design)
- TOEFL (Entrepreneurship Study Program)
- A copy of valid ID Card: KK (Family Registration Card)/passport for foreigner, KTP (Resident’s Identity Card) and Birth Certificate
11th Grade Students that have Academic Achievement in Semester 1 or 2
Student who won International / National / Province Sport and Art Achievement
Students who won International / National / Province Academic Achievement
Available for students who able to join the test with requirements:
•Report card score minimum ≥7
• Legalized photocopy report card
• Pass the Academic Potential Test
For information and scholarship test schedule,
contact Admission office of Podomoro University